Hervey Bay Art Society Inc is an incorporated non-profit organisation set up to encourage appreciation of the arts through participation in seminars, workshops, exhibitions & whatever is considered to be advantageous to it’s members.
At Hervey Bay Art Society we value individual creativity and lifelong learning. We promote this through a variety of value-for-money activities on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
The home of the Hervey Bay Art Society is Gallery 5 – a gallery and studio located at 5 Sandy St Urangan which is open to the public 7 days and always has fine art on display and for sale.
Hervey Bay Art Society values
- Providing a welcoming & safe environment for all fellow artists
- Promoting art, art activities and artists throughout the Fraser Coast
- Coordinating a variety of opportunities for members to develop their skills and show their artworks
- Exploring and implementing strategies that improve community art facilities and the access to them by our members
- Having fun while doing the thing we value and love – ART