All Hervey Bay Art Society Members,
As you may be aware, HBAS must use the Queensland Government QR Code to trace those using or visiting Gallery 5. Please use the Check in Qld app on your smartphone to scan our QR Code for each session you attend. Please read the information detailed below. Thanks for your co-operation on this requirement.
- The Queensland Government has made QR Code Registration mandatory throughout all venues in Queensland.
- Each individual has the responsibility to use their mobile phones to scan the QR Code at each venue.
- HBAS members / visitors MUST scan our HBAS allocated QR Code on each visit / session.
- Those members / visitors who do not have a mobile phone MUST either get another member or visitor to register them OR record the following information on the ‘No QR App Registry sheet’: Date, Full Name, Address or Email Address, Contact Number, Time In & Out of our venue.
- Gallery Duty Volunteers or Session Convenors have the responsibility to use their Check in Qld app to add those recorded on the ‘No QR App Registry sheet’ for that session. It is anticipated that this would be only a few names & contact numbers.
- NB: INDIVIDUALS FOUND TO BE BREACHING / AVOIDING THESE MEASURES ARE LIABLE TO FINES FROM $3 000 to $13 000. HBAS COULD ALSO BE FINED UP TO $30 000 FOR NOT APPLYING DUE DILIGENCE WITH THE MANDATED COVID-19 MEASURES. THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE WITH SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.